Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Chatterbox reply

<i-flame>: r u sure u wana do LAW? u seem to have a lot of passion for photography. AND it is much more colorful any time then the grey areas of the law
<Jack²>: Having passion for it is another story..and having a goal for it is another different thing too..but it can be achieve together since Beezz is equiped with two talents...
<Jack²>: hehexz...how about a Lawyer with good photo taking?? lolxz...seems to be coolzz...
Good questions... indeed, a question that i have been asking myself throughout my degree course in LL.B... Funny yeah? and My answer...? "MayBe" and i have got many more rich-dreams to be chased after... this degree is just a small tiny part in my life...
Thanks to Jack² who answered for me... certainly agreed with u... and, We'll see how it goes yeah? ;)
Cheers, Mates!

2 Comments:

Blogger Innerflame7 said...

Contrary to how it may look to Jack esp from his comments, I only meant to say that you have a good talent in taking photos and to emphasize a rather obvious cynical view of the law in general.

23 June 2006 at 00:46  
Blogger Beez said...

ofcuz i know what u really mean, my fren~ just making it an entry of my blog only...dun worry... and i wasnt trying to offend anyone at all... ;) thanks for ur compliment oh ~

18 July 2006 at 02:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger