Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The Summer Heat Wave

Today's tempreture will set the history of England for the past 95 years, being the higest tempreture in this country - 36°c!!! A school in Littlemore had to shut down classes yesterday for year 8 & 9 as there were not enough places for the school to keep everyone in air conditioning rooms.
My Soltan sunblocks from Boots with SPF 50+ for both facial and body cream are doing their purposes pretty well~ hehee... unfortunately, I didnt get to put any on during the first time when I really 'exposed' myself to the sun while joining my friends, sitting on the grass of Matt's house back garden in Kettering, for a simple english breakfast at 8am. I could see the immediate-effect right after 2hours!
hmm, was considering this: Since it is SUMMER, perhaps I should make full use of this good chance to tan myself heh? there are numerous products on tanning here to choose from... Not too sure bout the price now but sunblock usually cost bout £10 each and many shops are on Buy-1-Get-1-Free now... People, PLEASE UPDATE ME WITH THE CURRENT MARKET PRICE IN KL FOR SUNBLOCK with SPF50+. Thanks ;)
Although it is very hot during the day, especially when the sun gets up as early as 0430 but only goes down at 2100, but it is still quite cold when I am asleep - i still get cold hands and feet, even needed the socks sometimes.
all for now, Cheers~

1 Comments:

Blogger fishtail said...

36C outside! Goodness, what happens inside the Tube? (The Underground is not air-conditioned, is it?)

23 July 2006 at 17:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger