Wednesday, November 01, 2006

the Palm Reading

Palm reading is one of the many chinese cultures. Some people believe in it, but some don't give it a shit at all. Myself? well, I believe it to a certain extend, not too much into it, but sometimes what it says does reveil the truth.
I cant remember when was the last time I went to a palm reading master. could be yearSss ago...but anyway, normally I could hardly recall what the master has told me bout my 'everything' based on my palm after few months :) hmm... Only one or two 'important' issues which i would probably remember them as a future guide... only if i ever remember though.
Just recently looking at my palm myself, realised that both palms has lots of changes as compare to previous years... certainly they look much more 'complicated' now... yeah, lots of things had happened, and many more to come... sometimes I really wonder, what does it says about my next steps...

1 Comments:

Blogger alice angko said...

pek hong, so coincidence that my frens en i were just talkin abt palmstries a week ago, I think i agree with u that sometimes it reveal the truth, if u do A then the line will be like this en if u do B the line will be different, however, it seems that ths day the youngster esp matsalled or ppl who live in west dont believe in ths kind of things en even though we tried to tell them abt it, they will just think that it is ridicilous

18 November 2006 at 00:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger