Thursday, January 04, 2007

today's Pisces

Making connections is important today. Therefore, you should call upon your charm, perseverance, and attention to detail to help you make the most out of the opportunities at hand. If you are thinking of a career move, sending out some feeler emails to people you know 'in the biz' could yield some very interesting leads. If you looking for romance, someone from your past may be interested in reconnecting -- write a quick email to say hi.
Then I received a short mail from a long lost high school's friend... She was shocked to found me through internet and i was shocked to receive her mail as well, as she wasn't keen on anything with internet or even computer back then... I did try to search for her in friendster but failed (guess she wasnt sign up in friendster then). Luckily she've found me today, or we'd have us in memory for life only :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yup its true... this is her long lost fren.. i was very lost in all those gadget before but im proud to say that im well aware on how to use it right now.. too me, i never want to lose contact with any of my frens regardsless of where they are.. pek hong is a genuine fren.. im proud of her..
as for me frens dont just come and go.. its up to you if you want them to stay in touch with you. life short you know so dont lose the frens that you care for..adios amigos.. esta luego

indra

5 January 2007 at 10:53  
Blogger Beez said...

o.o huh! I have never expected u (indra) to visit my blog!!! hehehhee... but u're TRULY WELCOMED here ;) Thanks for everything~

5 January 2007 at 11:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger