Sunday, February 11, 2007

A piece of CRAPS

Pisces on February 11, 2007

Sometimes the hardest part about working for a goal is learning when to be hands-off. No matter how much you want to stick your nose into other people's opinions, let your work speak for itself.


It's never been easy to make a drastic step for a change from the ordinary way it would have been in life. I just have too many goals to be achieved in life. Too many that I think they may not be achieved in the time of my life. How great it would be if one can predict what will happen next for himself. Ahh.. but The palm-reading, Tarot-reading, horoscopes sometimes does that 'prediction' yeah?! Well, not precisely though. Hmm, is it the Angel or Devil inside u that tells u of the prediction?
How posssible can a normal person predict how long he's gonna live? Could one then decide properly what he can do, at which stage of his life, be at where he wanna be, with whom he loves, does what he likes and on... Great huh?!
Have one ever thought of what he would have be, if he isn't a Homo Sapien in this life?
Or if u have a choice, what / who do u wanna be in ur next life?
Do one really have choice, or the Karma will pay u then? likely yeah...
What one 'wishes' to do doesn't mean what he 'can' do ...
e.g: I wish to fly. But I can't possibly fly without the wings - The God did not give Homo Sapiens a pair of wings.
Oh well, 'flying' with the aeroplane yeah? That's not what I meant by 'fly' here.
To be able to 'fly' like the birds...
How possible can someone's music touches someone else's heart?
Jim Brickman does that - his music touches my heart, deeply. Seems to have speaks out the words in my heart. Always feels the warmth whenever I put my ears on his songs. Think I'll need them more in times to come... more challeges, more pressures, more wrinkles, more worries, more sickness... ...
Please leave this pisces freedom of life!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger