Sunday, May 06, 2007

That's ME

Sometimes I just hated myself for being too sensitive and that caused me to be a paranoid. And most of the time my sixth sense tells me the precision. It' s always easy to 'say' what-to-do and what-not-to-do... eg: "U can't stop what a person have to say about u, so u should just ignore them.". But frankly, when these things really happen to me, it's hard to pretend to be a deaf, or pretend that nothing have ever happened. Yeah... and that's me, Beez!
I can always tell what a person actually is after a few conversations, or sometimes, even after the first interaction. I won't say that I'll be right all the times, but most of the time. And that would caused me into blue-ish mood. Yeah, a typical piscean - MOODY! I do take all relationships seriously, be it between my family, in love, or friendships... and when I say ALL, I mean it!
Let's pick 'Friendship'.
I love getting to know new people around me. I do treat all friendships sincerely. But as a matter of fact, there are lotz of people coming to u for certain reasons. I'll be hoping for 'good reasons' though. But as soon as I discovered these 'facts'... I'll be like an apple throwing down from the 11th floor of a 27th floors building (don't ask me why these odd numbers being used :p)... Yeah, I'll be pretty sad for that.
I had a table-talk topic with my mates the other day, on the topic of 'who do u think has the most arrogant look in X place'. I did not have an answer to that question, and I did not agree to whose name they have suggested.
As I put it this way: Some people just wasn't born with a 'friendly look'... like myself. But if u really get to know him/her, u'd probably know that u have misjudged them earlier. There is no fault of either party. It's just a mistake, a 'reasonable' mistake.
People have been telling me, or rather, commented me on that ever since I was 7 year-old... usually they asked me to SMILE more often. I actually does that most of the time, but normally among the group of friends I used to hang out with... Those who know me for long would say I'm 'sporting, crazy, and nice'. It'll be a total contradictory comment from those who doesn't really know me.
Well, to simplify this... it's either U Like me or U Hate me! (and I can know this precisely even without u telling me :p) I'm fine with both, though I'll be 'moody' over the latter. And please welcome to be my friend especially if u're sincere... I'm just being hurt too much by insincere friendships, I need healing-hands, indeed. And I think I have found ONE now, J... I'm glad to have J who are happy to tell me his story and vise versa.
Just WISH that I'm a person who couldn't care more bout others, but sadly, I'm not. I do care!

2 Comments:

Blogger tabby said...

Hey gal ! How are you? You forgot about me is it? Hmmm you know i'm always here for you so what's with the blues? Cheer up mate.. nor all roads are smooth..

I have a concept in life. You do what you can and be who you are cause thats the truth. You dont live for others so why bother what people say about you? Just dust it off your shoulders, chin up and walk away.

"A life watered by the tears of tragedy and suffering
Often becomes the most fertile soil for spiritual growth."

12 September 2007 at 09:20  
Blogger tabby said...

o0o0o by the way, you might not know who tabby is. Its me INDRANI.

this is my gmail add: tabjoe@gmail.com.my

Esta Luego

12 September 2007 at 09:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger