Wednesday, May 23, 2007

To leave that Wonderland

A sleepless nite costs me a firm decision to "leave" a part of the many wonderlands in Beez tonite. I have been wondering why the same people are treating me differently over the days... new people, new faces, new characters, new behaviours, new reactions... I'm not feeling good about it,but I'm just too slow in getting myself involved in the topics these new people are talking about... it's just too hard for me... yeah, i know that's my problems... i should solve these problems myself... i'm yet to figure out a better way to solve them...
"treat like cases alike"...
that's the principal of the Doctrine of Precedent in law...
perhaps that phrase actually apply in our daily life... maybe, i'm not of their 'alike'... indeed~
I shall choose to leave that piece of my wonderland... for as long as i'm feeling good to get back again... at least a few months, to even years... I'm not sure but that's a promise to Beez!
Beez shall choose to live in the HAPPY Wonderland for good =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger