Monday, August 06, 2007

Rewind - Changes



Just happened to skim through all of my previous posts yesterday... Did it for the first time after blogging for a few years now... I find it funny though to read them now... and I tends to write more when I'm feeling blues... and here comes the day again...
I think it's probably better to write down happy moments instead of the lows... perhaps then I'll have the records of my happy days only... and hopefully as time goes by, it'll wash down those memories of my lows... But, I think I learn a lot more when I'm enduring the pains and sorrows... I thought I'd apologize to my readers for having written down my blues most of the time.. but when I came across this quote below... I'm just gonna reserve my words on that now :)

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
-Benjamin Disraeli-

I have friends who tend to throw up whatever food that they eat when they are nervous, be it over exams or anything of that sort... myself? I have butterflies in my stomach, I could visit the loo as often as every 15-20 mins when I feel nervous... and recently just discovered that my 'blues' are leading in this category. It has been like this since the past few months... not feeling well about it cuz I can be moody for quite some times... now that I have this moody tummy with me... I can visit the loo as many as 5 times in a day... (hmmm... do I have to make it clear what was the purpose of visiting the loo?... ... ... "lau sai" lar!)

Coming back to my previous posts... certainly I have learned something from those incidents (esp the painful ones)... but I have Qs in my mind as when I read them again yesterday: Do I actually needs to behave as such back then? Given the same situations again today, what would my reaction be now..? Likely to take a different approach now...


There came my Changes... it's either changing for the better or worst. I didn't really realise my changes until persons who are dearly closed to me told me about it. I was surprised though and my tears were running down my cheeks upon hearing this. Reasons? felt glad for my self-improvement and for their happiness... Mentally growth~

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr.Prince (王子- 陳琮祐) said...

BLog provides a platform for us to xpress ourself...a way out of our emotional crisis...it shold be that way, isn't it?:)

7 October 2007 at 21:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger